I have problem with my phone.

Dear sir, I bought my Nokia 2,3 last 2months and it started it problems after a week.

I have problem with my phone.

Saheedademola2 Saheedademola2
✭✭  / 

Dear sir, I bought my Nokia 2,3 last 2months and it started it problems after a week. It was hanging and at time I will restart it before I can do anything on it.

When it hang it will show "System UI not responding" so it was giving me problem.

Pls what you can do for me .

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi @Saheedademola2, the device doesn't pack any groundbreaking specs, so, it is only intended for a light usage at best. I'd recommend that you perform a factory reset and ensure that you keep at least 1GB of your internal storage free and always available. Every phone becomes slow when the storage is very low.

• Lawss Lawss
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yes this phone is a joke.

• Smitho Smitho
    ✭✭  / 

This is not a storage issue.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

It was just a suggestion.. Low storage CAN cause it too. For the rest, we obviously know the underneath hardware and what all it can do.

• Ayman Ameer Ayman Ameer
    ✭✭  / 

I've brought this phone 3 weeks back and the day after I got this I updated it android 10, well if you're here you know the rest .

• Sahaj Balgunde Sahaj Balgunde
    ✭✭  / 

I have bought Nokia 2.3 Yesterday(06-07-2020) and I am regretting it. The OS is getting crashed the System seems to be buggy. I have called the customer care service today. They said that we will get the update in few days or take the phone to the Nokia Service Center. SERIOUSLY? Nokia disappointed me.