Software Camera Nokia Is poor

Software Camera Android 📷 Nokia is poor now ( for example my Nokia 7.2 ) Old , Camera Nokia Lumia 830 ، Lumia 930 , Lumia 1520 , Lumia 1020 and Nokia 808 PureView Very impressive, brilliant, seven colors and really amazing details ..

Software Camera Nokia Is poor

ch3rouffa ch3rouffa
✭✭  / 

Software Camera Android 📷 Nokia is poor now ( for example my Nokia 7.2 )

Old , Camera Nokia Lumia 830 ، Lumia 930 , Lumia 1520 , Lumia 1020 and Nokia 808 PureView Very impressive, brilliant, seven colors and really amazing details ..

There were many great features like the PureView, and also Refocus, the dazzling feature is to hide the flash lighting even after Capturing was modified from within the Nokia camera Software , we need PureView software Not hardware, just as you worked hard at screen PureDisplay Instead of Adreno ⁦✌️⁩

Comments

• Orka Orka
     / 

My recent phone is a Nokia 7.2 and I can say I expected more from the camera software. I think the camera software is not in proper balance with the hardware. Since photography is my hobby, I tried a couple of camera apps and got better results in some conditions but they are not able to fully control the hardware. 😕

• Ashish Hunkeri Ashish Hunkeri
    Super User  / 

That's the main problem in Nokia phones. Hardware is so good but there is some issues with software. And when we try to contact nokia care center they simply ignore us. Every time I try to get help from online they every time suggest to contact on nokia support.

• ch3rouffa ch3rouffa
    ✭✭  / 

Even if you call support, they respond in a rudimentary way, and your suggestions are not important...