Unexpected Restarts/Random Restarts

I've been using Nokia 8 for almost 2 years now and after the new Android 9 pie update I've faced alot of bad stuff... like my Apps Getting removed..

Unexpected Restarts/Random Restarts

Meekanemone GamingYTz Meekanemone GamingYTz
✭✭  /  edited June 11

I've been using Nokia 8 for almost 2 years now and after the new Android 9 pie update I've faced alot of bad stuff... like my Apps Getting removed.. My Phone starting to Heat Up.. And When Playing Games The Phone Lags Like ****!! Besides these problems... The Main Problem And The Worst Problem that im facing for like A Month Now is That The Phone automatically And Randomly Restarts.. i cant play a game... i cant watch YouTube properly and i cant even Livestream!! like what the heck is happening?!? I Told this issue to Nokia Support.. they say that get your phone checked by an official nokia 8 store(or whatever).. if i go to them they'll say To get a new motherboard or a new battery By Spending more than 10k RS.. I've bought this phone for personal use and i didn't except it to be this much bad.. And Who's responsible for Updating the Nokia 8 to Android 9?!? Not Me! I Really Want to Get Android 8 Version Back.. At least It wasn't laggy.. and it was easy to use.. I would love to get my phone sold so.. i can buy another company phone even with low specs.. atleast these problems will not happen in it 😑

Tagged:

Comments