Finally an answer from NOKIA about app killing/notifications issue

Finally an answer from NOKIA about app killing/notifications issue

AvgJoe AvgJoe
✭✭✭  /  edited June 2020

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  /  edited June 2020

This is a nice and positive reply TBH. Much better than the scripted copy pastes asking you to contact app developers or factory reset or some other things :)

I hope an update comes soon and we get rid of the severe bug.

• Rifqi Arief Rifqi Arief
    ✭✭  / 

Hope roll out soon...

• This gives me hope but I won't believe it until I see it because they've been saying the same thing for 3 months

• Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 

MR update is really necessary for current android 10 version on nokia 3.1 plus because ghost touch issue happens randomly and also randomly no notification and app kill in background automatically.

• bmsg 1980 bmsg 1980
    ✭✭  / 

On 14 June they said they were planning to release an update on they coming weeks.

Did they mention the year that those weeks belong to?

• dude... dude...
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2020

They are lying regularly, will try to sell my nokia device and never come back again.

• bmsg 1980 bmsg 1980
    ✭✭  / 

There is a way to rollback to Android 9!

And its relatively easy! Just did it!

• AvgJoe AvgJoe
    ✭✭✭  /  edited September 2020

Were you on April or May patch? I know it's possible with April patch, but I'm on May...

• But where is the update?😅 still not received!

• Обновление есть! HMD представили Nokia 2.4 на базе того же процессора, что и Nokia 3.1 plus... При этом Nokia 2.4 работает на Android 10 прямо из коробки и будет обновляться до Android 11 и 12. Вот как HMD GLOBAL решает проблему с нашими смартфонами, представив просто тупо новый...

• bmsg 1980 bmsg 1980
    ✭✭  / 

My phone was in April patch

I think it doesn't work for May patch because maybe the partition were the phone stores the last stable release (Android 9) is wiped by SP May