When will the Nokia 8.3 5G go on sale?!

Translated by SuperUser (using Google Translate): I think Nokia should have already given the exact date and not allowed speculation among its consumers.

When will the Nokia 8.3 5G go on sale?!

victor1962 victor1962
✭✭  /  edited June 15

Translated by SuperUser (using Google Translate):

I think Nokia should have already given the exact date and not allowed speculation among its consumers. That was unnecessary anxiety

Original comment:

Creo que Nokia ya debiera haber dado la fecha exacta y no permitir que especulaciones entre sus consumidores. Eso he era una ansiedad innecesaria

Answers

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    Super User  / 

Unfortunately they never do that.

• Bierschnegel Bierschnegel
    ✭✭  / 

Everyone is waiting for that phone because HMD already delayed Nokia 7.3 and 9.3. They should be more specific. Some sources tip for July, but nobody really knows. It also seems that there are no reviewers that have this phone earlier.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Indeed! A region-wise tentative availability is something they should announce at the time of the launch. "Summer, Holidays, Winters; etc" or even quarters are very dubious terms which do not add much value. For anybody who is considering to buy the device, it is a hard wait, especially when their previous device is not working.

HMD must start providing a more clearer timeline about the product availability.

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @Bierschnegel,

Well they haven't announced the 7.3 or 9.3 so technically they're not delayed yet...

Latest info on Clove was October availability in the UK! But that page has disappeared now.

I agree it would be nice to have more certainty, but given that I still doubt that this phone really exists (except the prototype that Juho took a video of but without the screen turned on... so proves nothing) I'm not surprised that they couldn't give any dates.

Anyway, the original "summer" availability is a joke now, as that is finished at the end of August, so it is definitely "delayed" now.

Cheers 🙂

• Richard McClure Richard McClure
    ✭✭  / 

It's available on Clove Technology for Pre-order priced at 499 pounds. Will be shipped on 8th October. But I don't understand why Clove Technology are the only website where you can Pre-order it. Nothing on Amazon, Carphone Warehouse etc.

• nikde se říká, kdy Nokia 8.3 půjde do prodeje, v poslední době jsem četl, že to bylo na začátku října

• There is to be an official announcement from Nokia on 22nd September

• i recently joined this community and interested to know when this will be available in Singapore. If anyone knows please share ...

• Wondering if the phone has any problems, which delaying the release/sale ? or are they waiting for the movie to be released?