Hardware combo to find a misplaced phone

Translated by SuperUser (using Google Translate: I have been using Nokia since I was very young, and I think a new function can be added.

Hardware combo to find a misplaced phone

Ping Hsieh Ping Hsieh
✭✭  /  edited June 15

Translated by SuperUser (using Google Translate:

I have been using Nokia since I was very young, and I think a new function can be added. People often forget where the phone is? Or forget to take out the door, forget to be in the car, forget to be in the cafe. Therefore, it can be combined with another hardware and software or placed in a leather bag, belt, backpack or the like, and it can be chirped when it is more than 15 meters away from the mobile phone. I didn't want to say this idea. For Nokia's reference.

Original comment

我從很年輕的時候 就開始使用Nokia,覺得可增加一個新功能。人們經常忘記手機在哪裡?或忘記帶出門,忘記在車上,忘記在咖啡廳。所以可另一軟硬體 結合或放置在皮包 皮帶 背包之類的,與手機分開超過15公尺即鳴叫。原本不想說出這想法的。供Nokia參考吧。

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

That's a very nice idea indeed. Even though there are solutions available (such as Bluetooth connected smartwatches). But yeah a very low power consuming setup which can also locate (within close range obviously) when bluetooth is off or in fact even if the device is off will be a something I'd really like to have.