worst service experince

actually my one side earbuds not working so i visit service center the service manager told me that only handset warranty extended due to covid-19 not for its assessories and he also said that if i provide a confirmation letter from coustmer care then they exchange my earphone ,after that i contact nokia coustmer care they rise a case about 9 day ago i daily contact nokia care and they all say please wait some days no any update this is my refrence number-1493528.

worst service experince

Rohit8989 Rohit8989
✭✭  / 

actually my one side earbuds not working so i visit service center the service manager told me that only handset warranty extended due to covid-19 not for its assessories and he also said that if i provide a confirmation letter from coustmer care then they exchange my earphone ,after that i contact nokia coustmer care they rise a case about 9 day ago i daily contact nokia care and they all say please wait some days no any update this is my refrence number-1493528. worst service experince .and now a day my problem still not solved.