worst service experince

actually my one side earbuds not working so i visit service center the service manager told me that only handset warranty extended due to covid-19 not for its assessories and he also said that if i provide a confirmation letter from coustmer care then they exchange my earphone ,after that i contact nokia coustmer care they rise a case about 9 day ago i daily contact nokia care and they all say please wait some days no any update this is my refrence number-1493528.

worst service experince

Rohit8989 Rohit8989
✭✭  / 

actually my one side earbuds not working so i visit service center the service manager told me that only handset warranty extended due to covid-19 not for its assessories and he also said that if i provide a confirmation letter from coustmer care then they exchange my earphone ,after that i contact nokia coustmer care they rise a case about 9 day ago i daily contact nokia care and they all say please wait some days no any update this is my refrence number-1493528. worst service experince .and now a day my problem still not solved.

Comments

• kosto kosto
     / 

I just want to share also my case. I have not idea what is going on with Nokia ... I have bought a Nokia 5.3 on the 11st of August through Nokia's page but I have not receive it.

Nokia sent me a tracking code from GLS that NEVER worked (it redirects to GLS but it says that the tracking code does not exist). Since the 20th of August I am contacting with them to know what is going on and they just tell me that they are investigating the problem, but they never provide any feedback nor solution.

I tried to cancel the purchase but they do not allow me because Nokia says that the phone was sent. So, I decide to contact GLS and they confirm that the tracking code does not exist. That means that they didn't receive any package. Also they mention that if they had received a package but they can not sent it to customer, they had sent it back to Nokia. This took me less than 30 minutes. Just googleing and a phone call.

It is obvious that I am not cheating Nokia. It is a problem between Nokia and GLS, but Nokia is acting as a I had provoked the problem.

A serious company, knowing that they did a mistake, would assume the problem and it would provide a new phone or the possibility of a refund, but Nokia refuses this. Nokia does a mistake but customer pays the consequences.

Maybe Covid19 triggered this situation, but it is clear that Nokia has an internal problem. They prefer to find the phone they have lost and lose a customer than having a happy customer that would wait another week for a new phone.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi @kosto, I'm sorry for the bad experience you're having. While I don't work for Nokia, I can say that the forum won't get you any support. So, I will recommend that you do send them an email (if you haven't earlier) and follow up on it so that the ticket remains in their active cases and they don't manage to close it up.

I hope that you get your device or a refund at the earliest. It's already a great delay and lost happiness while waiting for a product that you have paid for upfront.

• linuz linuz
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia is always against their customers. Do not buy anything from them. Their service is very bad

• lowenthal79 lowenthal79
     /  edited November 27

Same here, I also got very bad experience in services https://www.targetehr.me/