MADE IN CHINA Mark!?

I have purchased nokia 6.2 Three days ago, out side the box it was written 'MADE IN INDIA' inside the box, when I checked the charge and hearphone I came to know it was 'MADE IN CHINA' .

MADE IN CHINA Mark!?

DoniSatish DoniSatish
✭✭  / 

I have purchased nokia 6.2

Three days ago, out side the box it was written 'MADE IN INDIA' inside the box, when I checked the charge and hearphone I came to know it was 'MADE IN CHINA' .

Anything else NOKIA had MADE IN CHINA

Comments

• rohitkrme rohitkrme
    ✭✭  / 

The Nokia phones sold in India are specifically made in India.

The accessories like earphones or chargers are "sometimes" imported from China or Vietnam although many are made in India as well.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Adding to the above comment, all smartphones still source materials from China. There's no smartphone which can be fully made with supplies exclusively from India. Certain components such as the PCB, camera modules, batteries etc might still be imported from China, Taiwan or other countries where they are bulk manufactured. And it is applicable to all companies, not just Nokia.

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    Super User  / 

Nokia phones gets manufactured in Finland, India and Vietnam mostly but the components and others parts (RAW material/modules/sensors/pcb) comes from china & vietnam. That's why on almost every electronic products you will find made in china. Even apple phones having made in china for some products and phones too. Also some companies print such as designed by X, Assembled in Y etc.