+++ New Update V2.340 now available +++ (Bugfixing) - Page 2

(Quote) I'm not sure that this person knows the full meaning of word 'racist'...

+++ New Update V2.340 now available +++ (Bugfixing)

Comments

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  / 

I'm not sure that this person knows the full meaning of word 'racist'...

According his/her "logic" is HMD 'racists' against all counties except Germany...

Don't pay too much attention to that type of statements, it's just sad.

• Lior Levi Lior Levi
    ✭✭✭  / 

I flag this ch3rouffa as abuse.

• Santa700 Santa700
    ✭✭  /  edited June 29

Stop blaming each other and blame nokia , cause Nokia didn't able to deliver a good device experience with nokia7.2. it us the worst device of nokia. Full of bug , but no fixing from last 6 month

• Santa700 Santa700
    ✭✭  / 

Okay bro. Still we need to concern about our device. We can't able to play any game because of that freeze issue. Nokia should solve this asap. We are nokia lovers

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  / 

AFAIK was that release only released in Germany (officially at least).

If it solves any of performance/freezing issues is still to find out...

And as said the phone isn't always flawless and SW needs a good tweak to perform at its best..

To keep in mind as well, HW is what it is (it is a mid range phone after all) and can only perform to a certain limit, maybe they can tweak out some more power. Only time will tell...

• Santa700 Santa700
    ✭✭  / 

Its a mid range phone . And was performing very good including camera, smoothness, gaming. Etc. After January 2020 update. It become a buggy .. and it's 6 month after January. Still no fix.. so they gonna fix it after a year then.. using 6 month of freezing phone. Lost some of online game tournament , lost some money... and then stopped playing those game because of that bug.

• Azmatic Azmatic
    ✭✭  / 

Is this update still active and has anyone managed to get it through VPN lately?

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  / 

Looks like that update was targeted for Germany only (AFAIK).

Some people who couldn't wait got weird issues with APN settings so if You are really eager beware.

Or, what a crazy idea, wait until released in Your region...