Will future Nokia smartphone have more screen to body ratio and a smaller chin?

All Nokia smartphones have beautiful design compared to any other brands on earth but it also has a big chin, like Nokia 8.3 5g is a very beautiful smartphones…

Will future Nokia smartphone have more screen to body ratio and a smaller chin?

user1511800705261 user1511800705261
✭✭  / 

All Nokia smartphones have beautiful design compared to any other brands on earth but it also has a big chin, like Nokia 8.3 5g is a very beautiful smartphones but has a big chin.

Tagged:

Answers

• smh77 smh77
    ✭✭  / 

Not sure about the beautiful designs. Component size and consumer expectation limits individuality these days. I thought the Nokia 9 Pureview had one of the better back designs in recent years. Renders of the 9.3 Pureview suggest no chin and a possible under screen selfie camera. So display to body ratio could be class leading there. Some people like a bit of a chin when handling their phones. A sliver off a chin top and bottom is by no means ugly and as in the case of the Sony Xperia 1 II seems quite practical for stereo speakers, sensors, camera, etc.

• user1511800705261 user1511800705261
    ✭✭  / 

I totally agree with you but I feel a phone with a punch hole display will look more beautiful with a smaller chin.

• smh77 smh77
    ✭✭  / 

Yeah. I agree. The 8.3 isn't bad looking. The NOKIA branding does seem like an afterthought though. My Galaxy A70 has a smaller chin and was considerably cheaper. Does have a U shaped drop notch though, which is a bit marmite. My next phone will have either a small central punch hole ( like Samsung's latest) or maybe none at all if the Nokia 9.3 is viable and sensibly priced.

• nike hardy nike hardy
    ✭✭  / 

Yeah. I want Nokia should bring a new and unique design for future phones. Nokia known for its unique design and innovative ideas. I hope Nokia will bring new phones with new ideas in upcoming events