Phone randomly restarting

I'm using nokia 7.1 , I'm facing charging issue and also phone is auto restarting. It's not restarting when it is plugged to charger .

Phone randomly restarting

Raj_kiran Raj_kiran
✭✭  / 

I'm using nokia 7.1 ,

I'm facing charging issue and also phone is auto restarting. It's not restarting when it is plugged to charger . And it's taking hours to charge . Before it's going to restart there is an audio distortion when playing media.

Service center did not resolved the issue even after they took the phone for 10 days and returned it to me because it's located in containment area .

Please help me...

Comments

• UGWUIKE UGWUIKE
    ✭✭  / 

My phone is also randomly restarting andI have this issue of video call too, whenever I call video call the person I'm calling will not hear me but when I use earpiece, the person will hear me but the video call is not meant to be using earpiece all the time so I need this bug to be fixed.

• johan jims johan jims
     / 

My phone too is randomly auto restarting. In the beginning I was only experiencing distortions during calls and now whatever audio I am playing ther are distortions. Also it is taking longer than ever to charge.

• EricaR EricaR
    ✭✭  / 

Try making free some space in device's internal memory

• GHT GHT
    ✭✭  / 

My phone is restarting randomly too, and it's more slow and charge doesn't last long.