Nokia 2.3 user review and after sales service experience.....

Purchased month:

Nokia 2.3 user review and after sales service experience.....

Purchased month: December 2019 (Under replacement warranty as mentioned on the box), from India

After 7 month of use I am sorry to say this is one of the worst designed model from Nokia, in terms of hardware & software both.

1. (a) Very poor camera and having few option to control (b). All apps behaving abnormal including pre-installed one. (c) within 4 month incoming call volume goes low, tethering option option goes out, charging and charging indication not working properly. Very poor GUI. Completely substandard I have ever used any phone.
  2. Customer care assistance is just like road side mobile manufacturer. No ordination, no knowledge, no power of decision making and having no feedback gradation system. Though it is under one year replacement warranty, still they are refusing to replace the same over mail. As I have purchased through Nokia site itself, for replacement I am completely depend on their mercy. So please do not buy any product from OEM's site where you don't have any direct control.
  3. Most embarrassing fact is that except outside of box, warranty (one year replacement) has not been mentioned on the invoice itself. Unprofessional. Original Nokia OEM of Finland should look after the quality of the product manufactured in India and service, to retain Nokia's brand value. IMIE: 354220100193487, Invoice attached

NB: None of my friend is ready to buy another (repeat order) Nokia phone as we do for other brand.