Power button issue

I have nokia 6.1 plus.

Power button issue

I have nokia 6.1 plus. Everything is perfect but for last some times my phones power button not working properly, sometimes i have to press button 3-4 times to lock or unlock the phone, and thn it's automatically calling on emergency call 112 so if anyone has solution of this issue thn please tell me I'm irritated with this issue

Tagged:

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Two Possibilities are there

From Software Side: Due to no free space either in RAM or ROM device become slow and takes time to response from hardware button

From Hardware end : Power button might get broken internally due to which it need more pressure to tap the mother board and respond ,for this device need to check and get it repaired by nearest care center

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    Super User  / 

If you don't know something then please stop telling anything imaginary.

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    Super User  / 

If you double tap/click power button then it open dedicated app or do function as set in settings and it is called as Quick launch.

Go in setting and change function.

By double tap/click power button you can set functions like turn on flashlight/ turn on camera/ call emergency number etc.

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Okay here you saying I don't know something then what knowledge does you shared from your bunches here ?turning on flashlight /call emergency with double press of power key? what non-sense you want to speak here

Android OS has one option , Open Camera when double click the power button that's official and quick launch? where you got this ?in Android as shortcut for apps or play store app?

Issue from that guy is simple and it's exact term is carbon pill issue which making the user unable to unlock/lock within one click ,even unable to open camera with your suggested double tap/click of power key

Our smartphones three hardware button works with this principle and if the black part named carbon/golden pill get damaged then how PCB contacts get to know from that key press tapped/clicked by device owner what action need to be done, even after full pressure if by luckily get the carbon pill contact with the PCB controls, speed of his click gets overcount and as per multiple counts ,an attempt to make emergency call is done by device software.

Only way is to get the specific part repaired or serviced depend upon the damage