Nokia smartphone Improvement suggestion

SIr/Madam,           I am one of the user of NOKIA Android Mobile , my childhood age my ambition is getting an nokia phone, because, your perfection and Battery life Camera ect....

Nokia smartphone Improvement suggestion

manoj kumar1980 manoj kumar1980
✭✭  /  edited June 22

SIr/Madam,

I am one of the user of NOKIA Android Mobile , my childhood age my ambition is getting an nokia phone, because, your perfection and Battery life Camera ect.... all of spec are best ,but , today i am totally disappointment amd not satisfied, you are not giving Full HD screen , Camera Not clear in low light , processor speed not so fast , Battery backup too low & price too high, this all factors disappoint me , this is only my opinion, , in this age every users look budget smartphone , they are looking FULL HD Screen, Camera, Processing speed, Connectivity, low SAR value & best Battery backup . Nokia is leading smartphone company in the world , why , you cannot improve in the matter of smartphone specfifications and battery. I can a word with you, because please introduce best budget phone in the world with best specification  and battery backup, do you have possible , in this age Samsung, Realme, Azus and other chines companies introduce high specification smartphone with low cost , i give small specification :-

1)full HD Dispaly

2) screen size 6.2 or 6.3inch

3) Ram 4,6,8 gb, inbuilt 64, 128,256 ,1TB, as you like

4) camera spec 32mp ,32mp ( perfect pictures & perfect videos)

5)Battery 6000mah, and above 

6) Type C and fast charging ,

7) price 15000 to 18500 max below 20000 this specification is satisfy in a common ordinary person. shall we waiting these specification smartphone launch in the side of NOKIA . this is our vision , this matter is you have accept or reject as you like , our wish nokia brand will have to get 1st position in the world . 

Yours Lovingly

a beloved customer