Home India

[Contest] What do you do to Never Miss A Beat? - Page 4

Hello folks, thank you for your entries! We're closing the contest now. Stay tuned for the winners' announcement.

[Contest] What do you do to Never Miss A Beat?

Comments

• praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Thank you Nokia for this contest. It was really fun to give words to our creative thoughts and give a meaningful interpretation to the phrase "Never Miss a Beat", which literally means "to never stop, and keep moving in spite of challenges and disruptions".

Liked the way how the contest was improvised and interpreted in a way that linked the idea of Never Missing a Beat to the new Nokia 5310, an epitome of music and a treat for music lovers.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  /  edited July 23

All the very best to all the entrants 😊👌

• rohitkrme rohitkrme
    ✭✭✭  / 

Great contest based on the music phone itself, Nokia 5310. I just wish it would be cool if Symbian S30+ supported music streaming services like Prime Music, Spotify, Gaana, etc... 😂🤣

• pushp kumar pushp kumar
    ✭✭✭  / 

Thank you Nokia for this wonderful contest 😊

Waiting for the results 😊

• ajay_verma ajay_verma
    ✭✭  /  edited July 27

That's not good, we worked so hard for likes and agrees but you removed all, you preferred only your old users that's not great. I am getting unhoped for such issue.

Why everyone will like because they also want that thing that's not pretty good...

• kunal007 kunal007
    ✭✭  / 

Waiting for result... @dipankar paul :) when it will be announced?

• thanoofnaina thanoofnaina
    ✭✭✭  / 

All the best for every participants. Thanks Nokia for conducting this kind of events.😊

• RajeshPadavala RajeshPadavala
    ✭✭  / 

Eagerly waiting for the results. Hope you notice my entry. Wish to be the luckiest winner of my favourite Nokia phone from my childhood.

• praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Random comment coz I can't delete the draft which was saved when I was to do a comment on this post around 15 days ago, but didn't commented.

I hope the Forum developers introduce a feature to delete drafts which become kind of annoying as they hold no meaning after some time.

• Rohan34 Rohan34
    ✭✭  / 

I always have my jbl headphones in and enjoy my fav silent music. Music is always my companion when I'm low or tierd from daily schedules. 🙂

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 

Hey @dipankar paul the thread is open and users are commenting.

This discussion has been closed.