Why don't you release Nokia 7.2 6GB Ram with 128 GB Storage in India??

Hi HMD/Nokia, Why don't you release Nokia 7.2 6GB Ram with 128 GB Storage in India??.

Why don't you release Nokia 7.2 6GB Ram with 128 GB Storage in India??

Natz Natz
✭✭  / 

Hi HMD/Nokia,

Why don't you release Nokia 7.2 6GB Ram with 128 GB Storage in India??. The version with high memory could be high competitive model to many models in the market and it will be gift for the hard fan club of Nokia

Comments

• nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I think it's too late to launch , we need 7.2 pro or 7.3 with better processor & 6+128 🙂

✭✭✭✭  / 

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  /  edited June 2020

I agree with you. I never understood what was the use of releasing a 6GB+64GB variant. That 2GB RAM bump doesn't look an attractive package. The 128GB Storage is a big deal and many would have bought it in that memory configuration but now it is too late so we can only hope that their upcoming phones coming to India will have higher storage options too.

They have done the same mistake once again with their latest Nokia 5.3. They launched it in three memory configurations which are as follows:

3GB+64GB

4GB+64GB

6GB+64GB

Why does the 6GB RAM variant has to come with just 64GB of storage. They had a nice opportunity (they still have) to offer 128GB Storage option which would have been an attractive option for many.

• Natz Natz
    ✭✭  /  edited June 2020

Hi @nokianchetan @Kartik Gada

I hope still there is chance, even if there is many new models, still the configuration of 7.2 can compete well in india if the storage memory is upgraded.

128 gb is available in europe and US, only in india that variant is not available. I don't know why they have this shortcoming in this huge indian market.

Natz

✭✭✭✭  / 

I personally think there is no use of launching 128gb variant in today's date because 7.2 is bit older now .but we can expect same with upcoming successor of 7.2 🙂🙂

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 

Nokia 5.3 comes with SD665 which is a better processor than the SD660. So, it makes more sense to launch that in a 128GB option now.🙂