Battery/Recharge Problem

I was recharging my phone, while using Chrome, also the PIA VPN app. The battery decreased from 10% to 8%. Is this a sign of a problem with my battery?

Battery/Recharge Problem

Sour Trout Sour Trout
✭✭  /  edited June 26

I was recharging my phone, while using Chrome, also the PIA VPN app. The battery decreased from 10% to 8%. Is this a sign of a problem with my battery? I am under the assumption that no matter how many apps are being used while recharging, the battery life will always increase. As to the rate of increase, solely reliant on the amount of apps being used.

Comments

• GabrielStorm GabrielStorm
    ✭✭  / 

i have used the maps app while diving and plugged in (charging) battery will drain. it's normal.

• dineshsingh796 dineshsingh796
    ✭✭  / 

Since the anroid10 update on my nokia 7.2 I am facing battery draining problem . I need to charge it thrice to get done for whole day.

• charlie4454 charlie4454
    ✭✭  / 

Try factory reset from settings. It would wipe your data so be do take a backup.

• charlie4454 charlie4454
    ✭✭  / 

I'm also getting major battery drain on a phone. It's gotten so bad that I've had to turn it off when I'm not charging my phone. I really hope something can be done about this.