Thank you Nokia for losing my money in a racist and regional company ...

First I lost my money because I am playing a Call of duty mobile game, secondly there is a bug in the Android One system ..

Thank you Nokia for losing my money in a racist and regional company ...

ch3rouffa ch3rouffa
✭✭  / 

First I lost my money because I am playing a Call of duty mobile game, secondly there is a bug in the Android One system ..

Failed system and does not have game developers ... And there is a problem with the Freeze Display

Security updates since January ruined the phone, and since April 2020, after updating Android 10, the phone has become crazy ..The April, May and June security updates are completely unsuccessful

Google has deceived Nokia with an absolutely failed system, which is Android One

Safety updates for some kind of regional nokia phones, for example, I am in Algeria receiving me 20 days or a month after launching a security update or Android update means absolute regionalism ... the bored began to drag me into the phone and I hate this company, its after-sales services are bad ...

For information, I am qualified in the Call Of Duty Mobile in the world championship, and I did not play because the phone has a problem Freeze Display , thank you Nokia ⚰️⚰️

Comments