Nokia 7.2 is the wierdest phone I have ever used!

I bought my phone on October 2019 from AMAZON-INDIA. After using 3weeks my cameras both front and back got damaged!

Nokia 7.2 is the wierdest phone I have ever used!

SamsonAndrew SamsonAndrew
✭✭  / 

I bought my phone on October 2019 from AMAZON-INDIA.

After using 3weeks my cameras both front and back got damaged! So I went to service center for a replacement! But they said they can't coz replacement only if b4 2weeks!

Then they repaired and got back with scratches and glue marks

Everything was fine till I upgraded to android 10!Android 10 was with full bugs!

Bugs I noticed listed below:

1.dark mode gives me laggy interface

2.random freezes here and there!

3. Can't play games for full battleroyale (about 30min). A slight increase in temp (36-39 °C) worthless in playing online multiplayer games!

4. About 1 min freezing at 2am ( I think it's when whatsapp local backup happens)-(seen only in this device in my life!)

5.whatsapp freezes on open screen, where we can see it's logo! Hard reset required to use it again!

6. Once my friends video called me, but I couldn't answer it. Both reject and accept button were not working but notification bar and other were ok but I couldn't accept that call! Then I hard reset!

7.need to hard reset sometimes when freezes coz it won't unfreeze!

8. In a black screen I see something overlapping on it! Previously used app something. So wierd!

9. MORE & MORE, I thing it like TO BE CONTINUED!

10.now when I was typing this discussion, got freezed 3 times! Typing but not showing on the screen!

NOKIA, I AM FAN OF YOURS!

I was using NOKIA7PLUS, I upgraded to NOKIA7.2- It was like I bought NIGHTMARE with N7.2. I regret this upgrade! My whole family has nokia phones- [N5.1+ & N6.1+ both have port issue] , [N7+ & N8.1 these two are best nokia phones so far

I know it's long discussion but I wanna write!😔😣

Heartbroken!💔