Nokia developers kindly build a app like moto actions

Moto devices have a app moto actions which is way helpful where the users can have features like three finger swipe screenshot,different motion gesture as nokia is a android one device kindly build a app nokia actions for all the nokia devices where atleast you could all the day life useful features and more over the android 10 in nokia 7.2 is buggy having uncountable bugs , screen saver is also not working ..

Nokia developers kindly build a app like moto actions

Mishra@1999 [email protected]
✭✭  /  edited June 28

Moto devices have a app moto actions which is way helpful where the users can have features like three finger swipe screenshot,different motion gesture as nokia is a android one device kindly build a app nokia actions for all the nokia devices where atleast you could all the day life useful features and more over the android 10 in nokia 7.2 is buggy having uncountable bugs , screen saver is also not working .. 2 days battery life is just a dream fix that please(i think your 2 day is just 6 hours instead of 48 hours)

Comments

• please gys help me ...to reach the message to the nokia developers so that atleast we could enjoy some basic fetaure in the vanilla android

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 

That's what I want from Nokia Mobile too. But I am not sure if oems are allowed to make these changes to Android One.

Keeping stock android but adding some useful extra features which make the phone fun to use and also adds some uniqueness. I hope someday they make their version of Android and stop relying too much on Android One. 😊

• Mishra@1999 [email protected]
    ✭✭  / 

Yaa but moto is also android one device and they have a app moto actions,moto dispaly where they release some useful feature so like if nokia would also made this app it would be grateful as in day to day life usage we atleast need this