Delay in receiving calls

I've noticed that there is a 5 seconds delay when receiving call. The call notification doesn't pop-up for first 5 seconds.

Delay in receiving calls

Sanjayparsi Sanjayparsi
✭✭  / 

I've noticed that there is a 5 seconds delay when receiving call. The call notification doesn't pop-up for first 5 seconds. I thought it might be the problem with the phone app. But I checked on Nokia6.1 it's just working fine. There's no delay in nokia 6.1. I think this is an issue from Nokia side. Team Nokia please clear these bugs.

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I don't know it's bug or what but on my nokia 6.1 plus i have same problem as you have on 8.1

Even my uncle's samsung m30s having same call delay issue.

I think its vary to phone models.

• Sanjayparsi Sanjayparsi
    ✭✭  / 

It might be an software issue. Since from a month or 45 days I've been facing this issue. This issue can be fixed by nokia but rather than security bug fixes they are fixing nothing. The launcher needs to be updated, some devices need to be updated with a software glitch that always wakes a device, gesture navigation for 3rd party apps needs to be updated. These are known issues for about 3 to 4 months. They aren't gonna fix this forever. I'm tired of reporting these issues.