Nokia 9 PureView - Network Unstable and Firewall sites block

Hello everyone, I have a Nokia 9 PureView and I began to notice that while driving in transport (more often in a car, but it also happens on a bus) the Internet disappears, I use the navigator and during the trip he often says that the signal is lost.

Nokia 9 PureView - Network Unstable and Firewall sites block

MallyRoas MallyRoas
✭✭  /  edited July 6

Hello everyone, I have a Nokia 9 PureView and I began to notice that while driving in transport (more often in a car, but it also happens on a bus) the Internet disappears, I use the navigator and during the trip he often says that the signal is lost. And there is another problem with blocking sites. Some sites didn’t even start loading right away. Phone protection protected you from visiting phishing sites, and I know for sure that the site is safe, I have been using it for a long time. There is still a detail, in February my son updated the Android for me, but half a year has already passed, I read(https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/54177/bugs-noticed-on-android-10-for-nokia-9-pureview/p2) that some owners had problems after the update, but I have a completely different nature of the problem.