Android 10 on Nokia 1 - Page 5

(Quote) It is an app that kills background services for longer battery life and better performance, In Android 9 Google introduced several new APIs for battery…

Android 10 on Nokia 1

Comments

• It is an app that kills background services for longer battery life and better performance, In Android 9 Google introduced several new APIs for battery and background service management, this meant low workload for OEMs and Google could exercise is AI to learn usage patterns and do certain things according to the patterns, for example of you use Netflix instead of Google movies, and you did not disable the app, then Android automatically will prevent the movies app from running, so after Google introduced the new APIs the old management apps from the OEM conflict with the system APIs and causes bugs.......

• belmijuy belmijuy
     / 

Thanks for sharing this post.It is very informative and helpful. https://www.bulletintech.com/crunchyroll-premium-apk/

• NINOSIMUPDATEREAPER NINOSIMUPDATEREAPER
    ✭✭✭  / 

TWRP for this phone after its EOL anyone? This phone supports treble, so android 11 go GSI installation is possible after it launches..........

• Kayanikkal Kayanikkal
    ✭✭  / 

Don't update to android 10 it's buggy ROM

I am facing soo many issues

. I can't access copy, paste internal to external

. Gallery is missing

. Battery drain and heating problem

. I only get one update android 10 not received other one

Please provide stable update

Please support 🙏

• NINOSIMUPDATEREAPER NINOSIMUPDATEREAPER
    ✭✭✭  / 

-Firstly, this update is not buggy, but the evenwell software included is causing the bugs...

-And, you must factory reset your phone after upgrading to android 10 and also you should format the SD card for use with android 10......(for fixing ". I can't access copy, paste internal to external" issue)

-Google photos is your gallery app, for managing your photos, videos,etc (it is installed by default unless you disabled it)......

-Battery drain issue will happen, because, this is a 3 year old device, its battery will degrade upon use...... and as for the heating issue, you need to "optimize" your device by changing app permissions, restricting apps from using battery in the background, removing power hungry apps except core google and system apps using adb...........(basically, what I mean is to tinker in the settings and after that use adb to remove apps that do not have the disable option)

- "I only get one update android 10 not received other one", Nokia (HMD Global) said that it will provide 2 years of software updates (android version updates) and 3 years of security updates, we got our 2 android version updates, the phone will now only receive updates once every 3 months until its EOL.

Again, this is a stable update, the evenwell software is the real culprit, not the ROM......

• TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 

Android 10 system update with stability fixes etc:

• Yeah, overall stability is better by 7.3% not much, but welcome! They changed the minimum brightness limit (fourth time) the September security patch...... and a lot of under the hood changes........

• Ted Cohen Ted Cohen
     / 

Where do I get the Android 10 update for Nokia 1 in the USA?

Can someone send me the link?

• It already should have come out, we got it almost more than 3 months ago......