No security patch yet!!!

May and June security patch non existent for 3.1 plus??!!??

No security patch yet!!!

teolamp85 teolamp85
✭✭  / 

May and June security patch non existent for 3.1 plus??!!??

Comments

• Rifqi Arief Rifqi Arief
    ✭✭  / 

And July as well... I think Nokia doesn't like this phone, such a garbage...

Minimum optimization, buggy system, and many more.

• martin cormenzana martin cormenzana
    ✭✭  / 

Agree with that. I'll not buy Nokia anymore. It's just garbage, nothing more, nothing less, just garbage.

• bmsg 1980 bmsg 1980
    ✭✭  / 

I think HMD and Google and Mediatek are still trying to figure out who's fault is it for the crap Android 10 Update + May update they did.

Once they find the one to blame, that one will be responsible for solving.

Until then......my 170€ Nokia 3.1plus is in a drawer in by bedroom.

A ZTE A7 is saving Nokia's honor in my daily usage.....

PS: Amazing.....a simple chinese ZTE works better than an Google Android One/HMD Global Nokia 3.1 Plus....

• Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭  / 

Agree bro ...No updates for nokia 3.1 plus from april sp android 10

Lots of bugs in nokia 3.1 plus

But nokia is not focusing on this devices i think.... never ever buy nokia again 😕

• DoesntLikeBugs DoesntLikeBugs
    ✭✭  / 

I spoke with a s.h.i.t.h.e.a.d tech support person yesterday through the 'my phone' app.

They aren't fixing the problem, they try and blame the user for problems.

HMD have no shame. I will do my very best to stop anyone I know from ever giving HMD another penny. **** this company.

HMD are cowboys, I want to see the company fold.

• bmsg 1980 bmsg 1980
    ✭✭  / 

So basically they aren't doing anything to solve this?? 😲

I refuse to believe that!

• martin cormenzana martin cormenzana
    ✭✭  / 

I spoke several times with them and always the same old song, you just have to wait... The update will be delivered soon...

Nokia really doesn't matter the mobile user at all.

• nokiauser1995 nokiauser1995
    ✭✭  /  edited July 12

Я думаю они проводят работу над ошибками, скоро выпустят тот самый патч безопасности.

• bmsg 1980 bmsg 1980
    ✭✭  / 

Answer that I got last week on this:

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We are looking into it and are working on a fix. The patch with an update will be delivered to your phone at the next opportunity.

You can also track the availability of OS updates and security patches on the site: https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/security-updates

To do this, go to Settings - System - About phone - Build number. In accordance with the build number of your device, the current version of the software update will be indicated.

As soon as the update is available on your model and the build number of this model, the information will be there!

Do not worry, I am sure that updates to your device will be available soon!

Fingers crossed.....I paid a lot of money for this phone and its sitting in a drawer now.......

• Rifqi Arief Rifqi Arief
    ✭✭  / 

Android 10 f*ck'ed up Nokia 3.1 Plus... efuse blow, NVRAM Error, etc.