The big chin

I don't know why nokia and hmd is not removing the big chin.. don't u guies think it's going against the trend...and it will effect the sale of device...

The big chin

Rajuraj yadav Rajuraj yadav
✭✭  / 

I don't know why nokia and hmd is not removing the big chin.. don't u guies think it's going against the trend...and it will effect the sale of device...

Comments

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  /  edited July 27

Honestly, it doesn't affect when you use the phone. It actually helps with the durability, gives a good grip and also reduces accidental touches. It isn't a bad thing and following the trend is not always a great decision.

• Rajuraj yadav Rajuraj yadav
    ✭✭  / 

No bro it affects.. the look, the lenth and the video experience.. and about durability one side big chin is not gonna protect the device from drop accidents at all..accidental touches mainly happens due to big lenth of device..while reaching top corners of display.. I think removing that chin will make it more beautiful and comfortable to use..

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  /  edited July 28

It doesn't affect me while watching videos as my focus is on the video and not how my bezels look or how big they are. I am all for a durable phone and not just beauty. A phone with small bezels won't look bad at all. I have a 7 Plus and a Nokia 9 PureView and while using the phone for watching videos or playing games I have never faced any distractions due to the bezels. This is just a false claim pushed by companies which I completely disagree with.