Any bad things about Nokia?

Hi my name is Mike and over the past 2 years i destroyed 4 phones: 2 doogee's 1 one plus and almost this one a Motorola vision.

Any bad things about Nokia?

mike gerrits mike gerrits
✭✭  / 

Hi my name is Mike and over the past 2 years i destroyed 4 phones: 2 doogee's 1 one plus and almost this one a Motorola vision. I really start to dislike Chinese phones. I really want a phone that build to last and is ip68 at least ipx7. So some i want to ask some Nokia users if they have any bad or good experience. The whole story of all my bad broke phones: Doogee 60 and 70: the specs where good except with the doogee s60 start something to tick inside the phone itself :o. But so long android 9 releases and i thought okey, now i want android 9 but after 6 months without any update and random shutdowns and a something ticking inside the phone i thought "i open IT up" when i opend the phone some screw holders where broke and it never was water tight. But IT was already time for a new phone soo i thought IT was Just bad luck and bought the doogee s70. Doogee s70: I bought this one wireless Charge and gast charge android 9 amazing. In the first week i took a Bath with the phone and the sound of the speakers never came fully back. That's anoying. Then a month later i charged the phone up with the wireless Charger and i smeled something burned. I thought ahhh its ok someone have a bqq never mind. But the next morning IT wasnt charged :$. Ok it didn't charged wireless anymore i went to the forum and the online forum of doogee and there where no good reviews. They didn't respond om my repair forums or anything. I thought i open IT up but i learned from the last time and bought some extra spare parts before i start like a extra speaker. I open IT up they had pinup PINS conecting the wireless Charge pad that where designed for 1amp and the wireless Charger is 1,5 amp O.o i stepped of doogee never bought any doogee ever again. The new phone was a really old one plus one. One plus one: Updates where there but no stock android. Gast draining and a bit slow. But what would i expect from a old phone. IT was a loaned device from a friend me money was low so i had to but IT was working so i was happy. Except after one month i was showering and layed the phone inside the bathroom. When i was done and touched the phone IT was unbearable hot. I turned IT off and bought a one vision one. One vision one: My first android one device every month security and three years mayor updates. After the first month there where no security updates the touchscreen was almost not responding. And after two months the screen wend black. Again contacted the seller they did repair it. The motherboard randomly busted. Still poort touch screen response, after android 10 releases IT took 6 months to get the update 0.0 amazing android one device. After Nine months the sim tray busted so the sim is sometimes cutting off and i only could open the tray when the phone is fully appart some pieces broke off inside the phone and where blocking the sim reject hole. The movies randomly wont play only sound and a lot a lot of random shutdowns of bluetooth wifi and sim. I really dislike this phone cant wait to get a new one. So if someone had any good or bad experience with nokia? I own a Nokia 8810 4g i "in between phones" and i was simple but IT worked and still does. Thanks in advance Greetings from mike

Comments

• Sarecee Sarecee
    ✭✭  / 

Hello. In response to your question the Nokia Devices I've used since 2014 have been good solid phones. I'm using the Nokia 2.3 with Android 10 and it's my favorite device. It's been my experience and others I know, Nokia's are a solid durable option when it comes to purchasing a new device and as always, Nokia is also one of the best at updating your software when it comes time. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Sarecee🤓