Nokia Care Is A Joke !!!

Hi All, Why is Nokia Care such a joke, all responses to questions can take up to 10 minutes + to get a reply and the popups notifications always say a different person that im talking to but they advise they really are the original person i was talking to which is very suspicious and then they never have the answers but keep apologising that they dont "care" about the "nokia brand" and there's nothing they can do.

Nokia Care Is A Joke !!!

PhantomR PhantomR
✭✭  / 

Hi All,

Why is Nokia Care such a joke,

all responses to questions can take up to 10 minutes + to get a reply and the popups notifications always say a different person that im talking to but they advise they really are the original person i was talking to which is very suspicious and then they never have the answers but keep apologising that they dont "care" about the "nokia brand" and there's nothing they can do.

The reason for this post is simply because i've been trying to get some kind of answers on issues with certain problems such as the software never getting updates and they dont know how to fix it and they just advise me to wait and see what happens...HOWS THIS CARING !!!

My previous post last year was over the software update crashing my phone and thanks to a few users on here and the techmaestro web link i was able to use my technical I.T training to get back into the phone and continue where i left off without losing any data and after just a week but that was still a tough week but again NOKIA CARE Live Chat Didnt Care.

Now most recently the USB-C Port in the device started getting worse and worse to the point i had to bend cables and position my device upside down to charge or connect to access the mass storage to extract data..then while extracting data last week the screen went out and the touchscreen failed to respond but to look at it the device was perfect and no damage apart from the usual wear and tear while out walking.

Luckily before all this happened i'd extracted most of my data apart from texts/mms/contacts & apps which i thought was a good idea to do following the USB-C Port issues..i then proceeded to book the device in and packaged the device up through the "NOKIA CARE" Service Portal.

They collected the device quite quickly via "DHL" as a courier service and it arrived also quite quickly at there repair centre in "Hungary" at this point i was moderately impressed and i had an email confirmation 2 days later (today thursday evening) i received another email regarding my case stating the device is being returned due to "LIQUID" Damage -WHAAAATTTT ?? Its been nowhere near any liquid ??? Now im being told its moisture in the air that can cause it by luve chat...What a joke i asked them to escalate this issue but again they didnt CARE and refused to do this and closed the chat on me.

At this point as i write this post im still trying to get my head around this whole mess within the so called "NOKIA Care" service...surely at this stage they would at least replace my damaged USB-C Port as a minimum and then quote me for the replacement parts as funnily enough the device was still working via the buttons and i could restart it and it would go through its startup etc...the only gripe i had was the internal clock was defaulting to 27th February 2020 while i was extracting the data each time i restarted the phone before the USB-C Port failed and i could see this date on all copied files to my SD Card that i had installed so the device was still working.

So i'll soon have my device returned and apparently after contacting the live chat service again all they kept saying to me is they cant change the service centres decisons and i cant do anything with it...now is this "NOKIA" Saying they "CARE"

This is ridiculous and HMD GLOBAL dont deserve to call themselves NOKIA whether as the full company or as a licensee i havent even paid my device off yet until december 2020 and its dead so i now need to look at options to Cancel my Phone contract as im not paying for this device any further...i was looking forward to the 5G Models that were coming but i'm seriously now not considering giving HMD GLOBAL/NOKIA any more of my money unless they come up with a better solution to CARING for there users/customers.

Personally i think they need a big shake up and change how they are doing things And to take on board what customers are telling them or just GIVE UP !!!

My Loyalty Towards The Nokia Brand is not in a good place at the moment...i was expecting a charge for labour for the new screen but nope i didnt even get that,at least when we sent off our HTC Device early on to there service centre due to a smashed outer glass it came back with a quote for £165 GBP fully repaired and hasnt gone wrong since.

FRUSTATED AT HMD NOKIA !!!

Unhappy Regards

PhantomR