I've got a prototype!

Hi as far as Nokia prototype I do own many from the hey days! The ones I love are the N-gages and 8800.

I've got a prototype!

user1542490369621 user1542490369621
✭✭  / 

Hi as far as Nokia prototype I do own many from the hey days! The ones I love are the N-gages and 8800. My Nokia old phones collection some still in the box like new i have about 500, I use to worked for the company! :-) I dont just own phones but many accessories like digital pen with diary, BT hats, T-shirts, pins, bottle openners, jackets the list is so long so it`s like a like museum in my house! lol

Comments

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 

WOW That's a treasure.

I and other members of the community would love to see those. Please share the images of the devices and other accessories if possible. 😁

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Indeed. Some images would make reading this post a whole lot amazing :)

• BenzilLobo BenzilLobo
     / 

I'd like to have the Oruxmaps app access a 10GB mapfile on the SD card in my Nokia 4.2. Problem is, FAT32 filesystem ony supports files up to 4GB. With another phones I just formatted the SD card as exFAT and it worked. Nokia, however, does not seem to recognize exFAT nor NTFS and requires formatting the SD card to FAT32. According to internet, Nokia phones really do only support the FAT32 on SD cards but I have a hard time believing these phones are that terrible.

So how can I have the phone access a 10GB file on an SD card?