Excuse me Nokia , You killed Nokia 7.2 with Android 10 V2.27

The power of the phone lies in hardware and artificial intelligence, including a processor, a graphics processor, and even a system Platform OS like EMUI , ONE Ui , MIUI ..

Excuse me Nokia , You killed Nokia 7.2 with Android 10 V2.27

ch3rouffa ch3rouffa
✭✭  / 

The power of the phone lies in hardware and artificial intelligence, including a processor, a graphics processor, and even a system Platform OS like EMUI , ONE Ui , MIUI .. Help her solve problems remotely with emergency updates

But Nokia follows Google in Android One and that it is a practical system only, not a system dedicated to creativity, games and others, it failed by all standards

Freeze Display not Solved in 6 month in Android 9 & 3-4 month in Android 10

Nokia must operate its own Android system ( Android 10 or 11 Symbian UI ) and it has to respect customers and allocate the games section to Nokia, otherwise we must all support us because the phone is dead now 🤦🤦🤦

Comments

• Karthik 2003 Karthik 2003
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hello @ch3rouffa,

I'm not sure what you mean by comments such as "the phone is dead now" as it seems to be working fine for me. Other than a few missed features and bugs, I don't see as many bugs as would lead to me saying "the phone is dead now". Also I do not know why you went for the 7.2 if you are a gaming oriented person. The 7.2 was clearly not meant for gamers. A sd660 would obviously never be enough to run intensive games at high graphic levels. Yet you bought it. I don't see the point in purchasing a phone knowing it will not cope up with your usage. For such intensive gaming, I doubt even the sd710 in the 8.1 would be enough. You should have gone with a phone that at least has the sd 720g at least if you wanted a good gaming experience. This device delivers what it promised for in performance. It seems to be fine for casual gaming though. I don't play much cod so I haven't noticed any screen freezes. As such, even much more capable devices face problems.

• ch3rouffa ch3rouffa
    ✭✭  / 

All players who have a Nokia phone happen to have a freeze with the screen, why are the Samsung A31, A21 or Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 phones not having a screen comment even though it has a Snapdragon 660 processor, so I advise you not to be drunk from the void ✌️😏

✭✭✭  /  edited July 2020

One ui lags even with casual usage on processors like the exynos 9611 and the sd 660 after a few minutes of booting up. As for the redmi note 7, the sd 660 lags A LOT. After about 8 months, even unlocking it takes time. I say this as my relative has a redmi note 7 and is currently experiencing this. The redmi note 7 Pro has the sd 675 for a reason and hence performs better. Do not get me wrong. I wish the performance was better too. But it is not as bad as you make it out to be. It does not game well, I agree. But that's why we have processors like the sd 730, sd 720g, helio g90t and a lot more. I hope they fix these problems that you mention with an update too, I really do(though it doesn't do much for me). I have my own problems with it such as the missing features and unoptimised pure display. Nokia should fix it but you can't deny that the phone is decent. Not the best, but decent. Camera with gcam is nearly the best I've seen though 😁

• Santa700 Santa700
    ✭✭  / 

Please shut, if ut was like that, game and device would freeze from the launching date.. but its freezing since the January 2020 update. And before that the device was crispy and smooth. So its not about all u r talking.. its about a software update, that needs to fix as soon as possible. Else we have wasted 19500 rupees choosing nokia, and nokia haven't tried anything fixing update to prove us wrong.

#nokia_freezes

✭✭✭  / 

That's harsh. I gave my opinion. Take it or leave it. You don't have to tell me to shut up as that is quite rude and this is a civil discussion. People who take an sd 660 for extensive gaming have a lot to ask themselves. Like I said, casual usage, the Nokia 7.2 is recommended in many places. Gaming, definitely have better alternatives with a few niceties of the 7.2 taken off. I agree it may freeze(I don't game extensively on phone), and that it should be fixed. Still, I can't deny the fact that this phone is good.

• Santa700 Santa700
    ✭✭  / 

So u want everyone to buy an iPhone for gaming?? Noone is playing intensive graphic game.. and most of pubg player play it in lower graphic... And it still lagging. If a 19.5k phone can't handle a basic low graphic settings game. Then nokia should stop making Mobil phone... Even i have nokia 6 and 6.1 plus. But this problem aren't there. Its a buggy phone, pure display bug, touch bug, color inversion bug, charging bug. Everything is present... Nokia executive have no balls to admit thise bug and fix it... If u have no problem with the phone then u no need to comment. Its discussion forum for problem, and the thread is on problem facing.

✭✭✭  /  edited July 2020

Fine then. To each their own. If you want to insist on making an irrelevant point go ahead. Iphines don't use snapdragon 720g, they use bionic. Find your own way I guess. Or continue spamming the community with 10 different threads talking about the same thing. @singhnsk noticed this first and started a thread. And then, everyone starts spamming the community starting threads for the same issue. We can only hope they give us a fix. No point stating the same thing over and over again. I am firm with what I feel though. The 7.2 is not the best, but it definitely is a really nice phone. Better than most of the bloated, fragile, numerous smartphones that fill the market these days. Beyond that, I can't say anything else. As for the flag on my previous comment, whoever did it, may I please know the reason? I will try my best to avoid repeating whatever I may have said wrong in it.

Thanks🙂

• Santa700 Santa700
    ✭✭  / 

If commenting on a problem is spamming. Then u r spamming too bro. Dont spam . Just leave it if u r happy with it...

• Santa700 Santa700
    ✭✭  / 

Right bro @singhnsk

✭✭✭  / 

Sure thing @singhnsk, I was a little surprised at the unprovoked use of "shut up" when all I had done was voice my opinion and so, I ended up flagging the post. And what do I see but my posts being flagged after that😂😂😂.

As for android one, Nokia should SERIOUSLY take a look at @DibyaXP 's thread on pure ui. It doesn't take much to make android one in Nokia unique and fun experience, not uniquely bland as it it now. As for screen freeze, I game on computer so I don't see it at all yet, I agree it must be fixed. Nokia has got a lot of work to do, but they seem to be in blissful ignorance 😔