Does anyone's phone automatically disconnects from WiFi

Since I got my Nokia 2.2 out of the box ,it has a problem with the WiFi, When I connect to the network it takes a few seconds and disconnects specially when in full screen mode Please can anyone help figuring out what's the problem,and what to do.

Does anyone's phone automatically disconnects from WiFi

WANZO 2 WANZO 2
✭✭  /  edited July 2020

Since I got my Nokia 2.2 out of the box ,it has a problem with the WiFi,

When I connect to the network it takes a few seconds and disconnects specially when in full screen mode

Please can anyone help figuring out what's the problem,and what to do.

If anyone also have the same problem tell me

Tagged:

Best Answer

• santoscleto santoscleto
    ✭✭  /  Accepted Answer

I had issues with nokia 2.2 and tp-link deco M4 (mesh network) as soon I unboxed them (yep, 3 of them, I even have a thread here related to this).

You have incompatibility issues between routers and devices all the time (and mediatek devices, like the nokia 2.2, have more than qualcomm ones), but luckily, most of the times, these are fixed either by changing a few settings on the router or fixing the IP on the device. Other issues migh need a major fix (a router update), like in my case where, 9 months later, I got a firmware update with fixes all nokia 2.2 work fine in my wifi network now.

If the nokia 2.2 works on other routers fine, probably it is a setting on your router or the router might need a firmware update; if not, then it is your nokia 2.2 that has issues, where it might also be an hardware issue.

Answers