New MR not delivered yet but July SP has arrived

Honestly I really don't know what HMD is doing. In June, a MR was released, coupled with June SP and people from India and UAE got it but others didn't.

New MR not delivered yet but July SP has arrived

Smitho Smitho
✭✭  / 

Honestly I really don't know what HMD is doing. In June, a MR was released, coupled with June SP and people from India and UAE got it but others didn't.

Now while waiting for the MR update, July SP arrived. So what of the MR And June SP? Have I missed it forever because I just downloaded the July SP?

HMD is unprofessional. They are ignorant of what they are into. This is the Android world and they are tarnishing the image of NOKIA.

Please can I still get the MR And June SP which I have skipped?

Comments

• raheel khan01 raheel khan01
    ✭✭  / 

You should first remove sim card and restore the device then you should have India supported VPN in memory card and install it then connect your device with WiFi and immediately launch VPN then check for software update for two to three times and not disconnected the VPN until the software update completely download

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

New builds could be specific to regions and based on operator approvals so just wait till next month for the maintenance release.

• Babsegxy Babsegxy
    ✭✭  / 

I still don't understand what is happening, am having notification issues with WhatsApp and the phone is always freezing.

Instead of releasing the 2.260 MR to correct this issues you released July SP. Nokia is a very good brand that have always defended and more than 7 people have bought the brand because of me but right now am not very happy.

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

Please be patient as the maintenance release has not made.it to all areas yet. When is the phone freezing ? Is it when launching apps or when using certain apps

• Smitho Smitho
    ✭✭  / 

Wait for next month? How sure are you that it would arrive next month. Are you telling me that a June MR and SP release will arrive in September? With how many months skipped?

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

The maintenance release comes when it comes the one in June was for a specific area the date has nothing to do with anything builds are different in different areas

• Smitho Smitho
    ✭✭  / 

They make the same phones, create the same bugs, but send different fixes. This doesn't make sense

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

Some builds have regional requirements so they are not 100 percent the same. However the maint release should be incorporated into all builds esp for the 2.2 and 2.3 phones as its been 4 months which is too long for the notification bug.