Stuck on AndoidOne logo - want to unlock boot-loader.

Hi there, After March update, my phone nokia 6.1 plus cannot start. Stuck on Android One logo.

Stuck on AndoidOne logo - want to unlock boot-loader.

Hi there,

After March update, my phone nokia 6.1 plus cannot start. Stuck on Android One logo. I have tried to factory reset by keeping charging pin + pressing power button+ volume up button then it will pop one android bot logo then with the help of volume buttons I entered into wipe data/factory reset then I pressed power button. But unfortunately, it got stuck there too. Now I am unable to use my phone it got stuck on androidone logo.

I did the following steps for recovery:

Press and hold both the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons. Do this for about 20 seconds or until the device restarts again. 

But no luck😔

I tried Safe Mode

Wait for the manufacturer name to appear on the screen while it’s booting, then press and hold “Volume Down“. This should place the device into “Safe Mode”. Still no luck.

Now i want to unlock my boot-loader. Can anyone help me with this?

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

If the phone is stuck at wiping data from the recovery mode, then your eMMC has gone into a read-only mode. The only solution is a new eMMC. If you can visit an experienced technician, they can desolder the eMMC, read the data and write it to a new eMMC and then solder the new eMMC.

Else via Nokia Care, the only fix is a new motherboard, which might not be an economical (and hence worthy) repair.

As for bootloader unlock, Nokia does not offer bootloader unlocks for this model. And even if it did exist, you couldn't unlock as none of the unlock state data can be written to the eMMC due to it being in a R/O state.

• NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 

Right

• Len9 Len9
     / 

My 6.1 is stuck on does not swipe. Once in a while after 20-40 swipes, I can get it to open. Tried soft reboot, system reboot, graphic test. Still the same. Calls come in and cannot answer. Chat and email tries did not fix it. Repair center is unreachable. they want payment and then send in phone and hope.

Nokia should consider revoking the license. the poor press should out way the financial payments.

• NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 

@Len9 IT HAVE TOUCH PANAL ISSUE . PLZ REPLACED IT