Nokia 3.1plus android10 issues

Hello All Nokia 3.1plus users, I'm stating all types Of problems in Nokia 3.1plus after Android10 update and April & may patches especially from India.

Nokia 3.1plus android10 issues

Hello All Nokia 3.1plus users,

I'm stating all types Of problems in Nokia 3.1plus after Android10 update and April & may patches especially from India.

1. The Notification issue:

No 3rd party apps are getting notifications until unless we open them.

2. The Charging issue:

The phone charges really slow. My device takes 3-4 hours for full charge. Some people are even facing quick discharge problem.

3. The efuse blow:success issue:

There's a small black banner at the bottom left corner while rebooting device.

4.The security update issue: After May Security patch , No security patch until now. Today's August 1.

5.The Google play system update issue:

now this is also a big issue.

See that?...Then why there's a red mark there if it's upto date?? Something's wrong.

@HMDLaura Please we need a response.

There are many people who are facing issues. I know the situation. I know the updates have messed up and All these problems take time to solve. I see there's 4 months passed after these issues started. Still not solved. Do we need to do something?...Please respond.

Waiting for response and updates too.

A Nokia 3.1plus user

India

Comments

• Every nokia3.1plus. star discussing only here. It's a request.please!

• Even We are not able to Sign in in the My phone app and we always have to sign in through a browser. Lot of issue in my phone app

• Rifqi Arief Rifqi Arief
    ✭✭  / 

Bro, you can install May update?

My phone can't install it, and i'm still stuck April secpatch

About notifications issue, you can debloat evenwell application. Om my phone, it's little help.

Just hopes HMD Global rolling out MR Update for this phone, because Android 10 on N3.1Plus is very suck. It's unstable, laggy, and sooo much bug.

• Makay Chapulets Makay Chapulets
    ✭✭  / 

My nokia 3.1 plus is experiencing random reboots

• Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭  /  edited August 1

Yes"agree same issues in my nokia 3.1 plus..and my security patch is stucked in April ....and aug 1comes but no updates from nokia...

If nokia not work properly in smartphone soon...m going with samsung device's better then this worst device

• bmsg 1980 bmsg 1980
    ✭✭  / 

Good luck waiting for an answer.

No @HMDLaura or whoever gave an explanation whatsoever.....this is pure lack of respect for people that pay their sallaries via buying products

No point in typing @HMDLaura or any other Laura or Joe or Jane from HMD...they never answered squat.

Not giving a simple explanation to people that buy their products is pure arrogance/lack of respect.

That's why every Xiaomi/Huawei/Samsung/Apple/ZTE/Sony/RealMe kicks their rear ends in sales...if your customer support/customer relation is rubbish, it means that the brand is also rubbish.

• 6th August!...Till yesterday there was no red ink on security update but was on google play system update...Now both of them are red!!

• Hope there's a security update released but didn't reach our devices...Till yesterday the security update was green in colour. Now it's red. When I go and check it says I'm upto date. Maybe I didn't get it. Model TA-1118