Nokia and hmd is acting like deaf and blind..as they continuously ignoring users complain..

As we all know 7.2 users aare facing lot's of bugs after android 10 update..But the authority is not trying to solve it..

Nokia and hmd is acting like deaf and blind..as they continuously ignoring users complain..

Rajuraj yadav Rajuraj yadav
✭✭  /  edited August 2

As we all know 7.2 users aare facing lot's of bugs after android 10 update..But the authority is not trying to solve it.. perhaps it can be easily solved by some build update..they must think about it..users loosing their faith with nokia..

Comments

• I contacted them several times about the issues and I also told them these are software related issues and can only be fixed by OTA updates but they always force me to go to service center

• Rajuraj yadav Rajuraj yadav
    ✭✭  / 

Absolutely bro... Even I had talk to them many times..but keeps ignoring with suggestions contact our services center...the only reason behind choosing nokia over brands was timely software update but they r not doing it wright....I think we made a mistake man..

• yes bro I think the same there are many other samsung phones available with much better specs than nokia 7.2 but still I chose 7.2 because of android one. I thought I would get a smooth experience with that phone but Nokia ruined it completely and with dual sim inserted this phone is garbage