goodbye Nokia

it's been two years since the phone released I purchase this phone on the first day sale because I was excited than Nokia came back with a bang with this phone but since I purchase this phone I always faced disappointment the software is pathetic and the camera is garbage since I am a college student I have to save lots of money for my studies so I purchase Nokia because it is reliable due to its past legacy I have changed the USB slots like 3 times and two out of three times they took money from me now my phone is restarting daily even while writing this post my phone restarted 2 times (13-15 times everyday ) it is driving me mad and I cant purchase a new phone because I don't have money to buy one I guess I have to you say Dumb feature phone for now..

goodbye Nokia

riki riki
✭✭✭  / 

it's been two years since the phone released I purchase this phone on the first day sale because I was excited than Nokia came back with a bang with this phone but since I purchase this phone I always faced disappointment the software is pathetic and the camera is garbage since I am a college student I have to save lots of money for my studies so I purchase Nokia because it is reliable due to its past legacy I have changed the USB slots like 3 times and two out of three times they took money from me now my phone is restarting daily even while writing this post my phone restarted 2 times (13-15 times everyday ) it is driving me mad and I cant purchase a new phone because I don't have money to buy one I guess I have to you say Dumb feature phone for now.. goodbye Nokia I won't recommend anyone in my family for a person seeking advice from me to purchase a Nokia phone never in life Nokia is no longer the Nokia it was back then it is now fraud company

Tagged:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

I can feel you buddy. They have made tons of mistakes leading to bad software and hardware quality and its obvious that any user who has gone through the pain will not be interested in a Nokia again.

I wish you the best of luck for whichever smart phone you'll purchase next. And I'll hope that Nokia improves on the mistakes to build a company which is once again close to the standards of the actual Nokia.

• Yeah i know your feeling, i already change the usb port and again the problem occured, the software is laggy even just open twitter, google photo and battery drain so fast. I hope HMD address this matter, since with this situation i can not suggest or recommend Nokia phone to my friend or other people. Wiht so many problem i just want and wish that HMD can fix the usb port for Nokia 6.1 plus, since it is really annoying, even i already fix to Nokia service center the problem always occure again in several month.

• riki riki
    ✭✭✭  / 

i am facing problem of random restart every few minutes when i use my phone it happens like 15 times a day its frustrating

• Definitely AI preserve the key to future of cellphone images. I even have seen so many individuals who are clickinghelp better images better than earlier than with the help of AI