Play your Nokia's 📱 game 🎮 on big PC screen 💻 with Mirroid 🥰

The evolution of screen mirroring allows us to play better with games installed on Nokia which in my case skyfighters and other shooting games installed on my Nokia 📱 plus, just on PC, by simulating my android screen on PC in real-time via USB 🔌.

Play your Nokia's 📱 game 🎮 on big PC screen 💻 with Mirroid 🥰

racol5 racol5
✭✭  / 

The evolution of screen mirroring allows us to play better with games installed on Nokia which in my case skyfighters and other shooting games installed on my Nokia 📱 plus, just on PC, by simulating my android screen on PC in real-time via USB 🔌.

Being an enthusiast of Mirroid, one of the free android to PC screen mirroring tools out there that will display your android phone’s screen on your PC via USB 🔌 without delays. Mirroid has a simple interface, with many features that allow you to do keyboard control for games😍, take screenshots, control volume, transfer files, control graphics quality, use shortcuts, turn off/on screen and play in full screen.

In an example I play skyfighters and a demo shooting game on mirroid, you will want to see, so I have left my video plays at the end. And I will also like to hear, your experience when mirroring your Nokia to PC.🙄

To get started, install the android version of mirroid from Google store and then the PC version. Make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your Nokia. Then now connect your phone to PC💻 via a quality USB🔌 to enjoy!