Possible fix for battery and lag issues

Hi All, After updating to Android 10, although initially everything seemed to work perfectly I started noticing some of the problems that others had mentioned in the different discussion threads here.

Possible fix for battery and lag issues

Hariprasad Nair Hariprasad Nair
✭✭  / 

Hi All,

After updating to Android 10, although initially everything seemed to work perfectly I started noticing some of the problems that others had mentioned in the different discussion threads here. The battery back-up wasn't that great (I was getting close to 4 hours of SOT) and the notification panel and volumer slider micro-stutters were prevalent as well. I tried a hard reset and played around with other settings to see if I could find a fix and I think I might have something here.

After disabling the Adaptive battery option, there has been a considerable change in the battery life and micro-stutters. I'm getting over 5 hours of SOT consistently and even even 6-7 hours of SOT at times (I haven't tested it with any games so I'm not sure about that). Not only that, the micro-stutters with notification panel and the volume slider both have reduced drastically. The phone feels much much smoother and likeable.

If you guys could try this fix out and see if it helps you all too, do let me know. I'm curious to know if Adaptive Battery was somehow creating performance issues.

Regards,

HP

Tagged:

Comments

• Nohumandnobuzz Nohumandnobuzz
    ✭✭  / 

I don't know about battery life because I already get about 7 hours of SOT which is pretty good. However, lagging is still the same after trying your method.