Dual Sim different colors disappeared

Hi, Suddenly i noticed i have no longer any separate colors for two SIM card.

Dual Sim different colors disappeared

Samppa Samppa
 /  edited September 18

Hi,

Suddenly i noticed i have no longer any separate colors for two SIM card. If i take a look at SIM-settings on my phone, there are still red color chosen for SIM 1 and Blue color for SIM 2. How ever, when receiving a call screen is totally white without any color. Same goes for outgoing calls: screen background is white no matter which SIM is selected.

Any advice? Booting is done, so is VOL UP+Power button boot as well.

Thanks

Comments

• Samppa Samppa
     /  edited August 29
    Okay, after few days i have an update: i made full reset again and did not re-install from backup. Colors for both SIM reverted back again. However, after a couple of calls the same happened again and now both SIM colors are white again for outgoing and incoming calls.
  • Samppa Samppa
     / 

Bump:

Really so, anybody else do not have this issue?

• Sumer Sumer
     /  edited September 18
    It's not an issue, it's because of Material Design 2, that Google is rolling out to its apps. You may see the same changes in Android Messages, Google Contacts, and Phone app. Google is slowly rolling dark theme too, but it will take time for apps to get more customisation settings.
  • Samppa Samppa
     /  edited September 18

Thanks! Great to hear it's regognized. Hopefully it could be reverted back to way it was. With a bit of poor eyes this was the a key function for me to purchace Nokia phone. It's easier to see with colors which SIM is "ringing". 

• Samppa Samppa
     / 

Very happy- today's update for Phone application and Operator services application fixed missing SIM Color option. 

• Samppa Samppa
     / 

Umh.....still not working when somebody calls. Background on display is still pure white. How ever there is a small word indicating which SIM is ringing and chosen color is used, but it's still poor compared how it used to work originally.

• finland finland
    ✭✭  / 

Choose different ringtone for Sim1 and Sim 2.

• Samppa Samppa
     / 

Sure. This is already done. However, quite often i need to keep the ringtone very low, but still need to be able to answer incoming calls. In order to see which of the numbers is ringing (work or private) separate display colors were a great help.