Use of Pro Camera Mode

Guys I have tried every settings of pro mode but images with pro mode are very poor than stock cam. Anyone know how to use pro mode for better photos

Use of Pro Camera Mode

mr.dev78 mr.dev78
 /  edited August 30
Guys I have tried every settings of pro mode but images with pro mode are very poor than stock cam.
Anyone know how to use pro mode for better photos

Comments

• schetz schetz
     / 

Still had no time to properly play with pro mode, and frankly, that's probably what needs to be done.

A long play with all the options, combined with some reading if unfamilliar with photography like me.

I don't think anyone can give one setting for everything as it depends on the light , object etc.

Hopefully we both manage to get the best out of it, but I figure it will take a while, for me at least.

• mr.dev78 mr.dev78
     / 
    But for me it'll take one light year to understand pro mode. I'm using Gcam and it's awesome but I don't know why Nokia created hype of Pro mode
  • schetz schetz
     / 

Probably because there are people who can take advantage of given options. More options is mostly for the better ,right ?

As for learning, I don't think there are that many parameters to start with. Learn the basics, shoot , shoot, and then shoot some more, and you will get a grip.

In the end, if it doesn't end up being your thing, you can always just point and shoot in regular mode, whether in Nokia cam, or in Gcam ,