Can We haz Sailfish OS instead of android 10 OR both

Hello dear Lazy devs of HMD that still use COVID-19 as excuse for not working on porting Android 10 to our beloved / hated 3.1 ( it's worse than my 13 years…

Can We haz Sailfish OS instead of android 10 OR both

piko1_bg piko1_bg
✭✭  / 

Hello dear Lazy devs of HMD that still use COVID-19 as excuse for not working on porting Android 10 to our beloved / hated 3.1 ( it's worse than my 13 years old E90 Communicator with Symbian but as second daily driver do's it's job well ) can we please get a really secure OS like Sailfish OS you know since You are refusing to unlock our bootloaders cause SECURITY is very important to HMD ( not really since you are using Android in the first place )

i know i know it seams like a rant but if you want me to buy another HMD device (instead of Xperia ) you shall do something more than just Android GO and locked bootloader that prevents me from play'n around with it im giving you my 2 cents cause i own Nokia X you know that thing that was Android phone that was actually geek phone like N9 and when i say N9 where the **** is the most iconic nokia design of the past 9 years and why no HMD device is using it it's going to be the perfect compact phone

have a great day

the annoyed Bulgarian E90 Communicator user

Comments

• I fully agree with you and don't understand the idea: how is it impossible to unlock the bootloader? Are they kidding or what? It's the linux OS and it has to be open because it's Android and not iOS.