nokia - worst phone ever

first time i am experiencing phone like this nokia 6.1 plus first it has problem with speaker that time it was in warranty but now it has problem with fingerprint.

nokia - worst phone ever

user1537627473208 user1537627473208
✭✭  /  edited August 2020

first time i am experiencing phone like this nokia 6.1 plus first it has problem with speaker that time it was in warranty but now it has problem with fingerprint. fingerprint is not working its charging point is not working, have to keep in some position so it get charge and it charge very slowly like in 1hr 1% and sometimes it charge reverse from 72 to 71. In 2 years it gives many problems which i haven't seen in any other phone in many years. its battery also drain very fast. never going to buy nokia again and suggest everyone not to buy nokia ever...

Comments

• ツisnzl01 ツisnzl01
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2020

I agree with you 100%. im a nokia 7Plus owner and nokia sended me trash. I havent this phone for a year and it already has charging problems. AND I WAS USING IT LIKE NORMAL!

Also no BL unlock option

You dont get my support anymore Nokia🤐

• Nasfakai Nasfakai
    ✭✭  / 

I have change the charging point more than 3 times but still experiencing same problem of the phone Nokia 7Plus taking days to charge to 100%

• Nasfakai Nasfakai
    ✭✭  / 

Also my Nokia 7.2 keep freezing, had to change the screen but still to no avail.