PHONE LAGGING.

I found it disturbing any time I'm using my Nokia 2.3 because, it always comes up late and hang within a couple of operation.

PHONE LAGGING.

zitto zitto
✭✭  / 

I found it disturbing any time I'm using my Nokia 2.3 because, it always comes up late and hang within a couple of operation. It's so irritating, any way to improve on this before giving up on this device.

Comments

• zitto zitto
    ✭✭  / 

The device come with lots of features but lagging is a big minus

• zitto zitto
    ✭✭  / 

I had lured two of my friends to buy Nokia 2.3 first week I bought mine in February first.

• EricaR EricaR
    ✭✭  / 

Have you tried factory reset... Sometimes this could be due to app or game you installed recently..

• Clear all the apps running background and restart the phone. If the lag still continues then uninstall some apps or else factory reset the match.

• Smitho Smitho
    ✭✭  / 

The problem is from the software. The software is buggy. Many users are complaining of the same issue including me.

• Sotiris Axais Sotiris Axais
    ✭✭  / 

Has anyone else noticed camera app crashing? When im using Greek as the default device language, the camera app stops working, but works just fine when english is selected. If i clear the cache and the storage of the app, works for once. Any experience from your part?

• This particular device is lags most times and it's irritating and annoying