Is it worth to buy Nokia 5.3 for 15000 in India?

Nokia 5.3 will soon be launched in India whose expected price is ₹15000 for 4gb ram variant. But it has given a SD 665.

Is it worth to buy Nokia 5.3 for 15000 in India?

BIJAN ROY BIJAN ROY
✭✭  /  edited August 10

Nokia 5.3 will soon be launched in India whose expected price is ₹15000 for 4gb ram variant. But it has given a SD 665.

Should I consider it for long term usage of nearly 3-4 year or else I should go with other options which provide newer processor such as Redmi Note 9 Pro

Best Answers

Answers

• Karthik 2003 Karthik 2003
    ✭✭✭  / 

It depends on what you want. Miui with just one major update and probably a few software security updates but with undoubtedly much superior processors or good software support with a little less capable hardware that will still get the job done. The 5.3 is a capable phone for sure. In the end it comes down to your preference. The cameras aren't very capable on the 9 Pro when compared to the 8.1 and 7.2, but idk about the 5.3 and how it matches up with the 9 pro. You might want to do some research on that if it's important to you.

• NINOSIMUPDATEREAPER NINOSIMUPDATEREAPER
    ✭✭✭  / 

I mean, it is good for your eyes, since, it got certified by 'TÜV Rheinland'for low blue light mode, so your eyes will also be able to survive long-term along with this phone, LOL 🤣

• MdSadique MdSadique
    ✭✭✭  / 

U should go with Samsung galaxy m21. If u want something for long term use. One ui is very good optimised + Exynos 9611 is also more powerful than Snapdragon 665. U also get 6000mah battery + 15 watt fast charging . Also u get Samsung's great super amoled display so it's a realible choice

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

The ball is actually in your court. The money is yours and if you feel that Nokia 5.3 is giving you a good value at the asking price (whichever it will be), then take it.

In general, the Nokia 5.3 is a well balanced phone, but the moment we start comparing it to Realme or Redmi, then the complexity increases. It definitely won't give any challenge to the specs that those companies are offering. It's otherwise a nice device in itself.

• Iamdk Iamdk
    ✭✭  / 

When Nokia 5.3 launch in india?

• user1537860480422 user1537860480422
    ✭✭✭  / 

Xioami is giving FHD+ display with 9 prime (10k) and this will be 720p display . I don't care about processor, but I think nokia should have given a fhd display at this price. Samsung m21 has fhd amoled display at the same price.

• user1537860480422 user1537860480422
    ✭✭✭  / 

I would suggest if you don't like xioami or Chinese phones go with Samsung m21. At least you get a far better display with Samsung. Nokia is looting its customers with these prices.

• HattinGokbori87 HattinGokbori87
    ✭✭  / 

Though I'm an old time Nokia fan I've considered Xiaomi when I switched to Android some months back because of it's cheaper price. Now I'm very pleased that I bought a Nokia as it's design and build is better and I can't tolerate ads and junkwares. It also receives regular updates (will receive at least upcoming 2 years) which Xiaomi will never do at this price.

• Dose any one have issues with Nokia 5.3 the weather next to date on screen keeps disappearing

• BIJAN ROY BIJAN ROY
    ✭✭  / 

It's the issue of the Google App. Try to update the app.

• jayadeep dhfm jayadeep dhfm
    ✭✭  / 

U will get even 6gb ram with realme and redmi if you want.. I'm hardcore nokia fan but tired of software bugs... 1080p display wil be more crispy but this one has 720p for 6.5 inch screen 😥

• Abhilash Mishra Abhilash Mishra
    ✭✭  / 

4000 mah battery is good but bundled with a 10W charger only.😟😟 I have been using Nokia 6.1 for 2 years and battery backup is 3 hrs as i am heavy user.I like the dedicated memory slot,stock android,processor is ok and a notification led is also there.