New idea that will make Nokia the best selling Mobile manufactures in the world again

I have a excellent idea i want to sell to Nokia that will help them Dominate the market again..ill only share one idea here but i have two..very good…

New idea that will make Nokia the best selling Mobile manufactures in the world again

Broski Broski
✭✭  / 

I have a excellent idea i want to sell to Nokia that will help them Dominate the market again..ill only share one idea here but i have two..very good ones..Here is the first one...NOKIA should develop/make a mobile that has the same abilities as that of a chameleon that changes colour on diffrent trees/branches and leaves ..what i mean by that is the phone must change to the same colour with the object in comes in contact with...example..if the phone is put on a green table it must change the same green as that of the table...i have one last Good idea....il share it upon requesting only from Nokia

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi, that's a good suggestion maybe, but I wonder how can it be implemented. To do such a thing, the phone will have to keep a receiving sensor (such as a camera) to be permanently on. And such a thing will firstly consume a lot of battery, and secondly, it will be a nightmare for privacy.

And next up, how can a phone change its body color just like that? It will have to be a full glass construction in that case where different color lights can be emitted. A dig at the durability and also an unnecessary expense for which users might not be willing to pay extra.

While the Idea idea does sound cool, I believe it lacks the scope of being a practical possibility. Still, let's see if somebody at HMD Global looks at it and tries to use it or some part of it in a future product.

Maybe instead of changing the body color, the color of the phone's menu/UI can be modified based on the ambient lighting in the room.

• Broski Broski
    ✭✭  / 

Thats why its just an idea ..and yes it can be implemented with modern technology...

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Well, there's no technology seen so far which can achieve such a thing. And anything new costs for the development, which in turn will mean devices become more expensive and eventually that's not something people will pay extra for.

Sorry to say, but this can't magically make Nokia phones as the best selling phones.

• Ankit952 Ankit952
    ✭✭  / 

Inshort "Never"

If they keep following current trade and practices.