No support here

This discussion was created from comments split from: Why there is no community for Nokia TV??.

No support here

System System
✭✭✭  / 
This discussion was created from comments split from: Why there is no community for Nokia TV??.

Comments

• Arvind Tripathi Arvind Tripathi
    ✭✭  / 

Dear,bcoz these communities r of no use,@HMDLaura hmd never consider the issues of nokia users and never ever try to resolve the issues RAISED here in.

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  /  edited August 16

Hi, this is a peer to peer forum and not a place to get official support from support people. You have to contact the support chat for getting any product related support.

Also, do we even get 150mbps speeds on 4G in India? It doesn't matter to end users. You will never get such high download speeds. So, just having a spec for name sake is not beneficial imo.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi @Kartik Gada TBH, there should be some level of company participation even though the forums are peer to peer. I believe all brands have similar forums, but they do come there to at least monitor highly active issues and to take some bug-fixing feedback.

But yeah they aren't here, so, it is fair to send users to reach out using the unhelpful live chat.

• Natz Natz
    ✭✭  / 

Hi @Kartik Gada @Arvind Tripathi, I think it doesn't meant only for mobile internet, the speed may apply even for wifi usage. When you have high speed wifi internet, it has to be used to the fullest, it can be possible only if your phone supports that. Nokia doesn't recognize even 5G band in my home, whereas my amazon tab(bough three years back) does. Don't know why it's not in upfront.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

The LTE specs do not have a relation to the WiFi. Which device do you have? Most of the phones in the good priced segment should support 5Ghz bands for WiFi.

• Natz Natz
    ✭✭  /  edited August 23

Thanks @singhnsk for clarifying the tech aspect. I am using 3.2.