Ability to Delete Drafts

I had wrote this discussion thread about an year ago regarding some issues with my Nokia 7 Plus.

Ability to Delete Drafts

praveenp praveenp
✭✭✭✭  / 
I had wrote this discussion thread about an year ago regarding some issues with my Nokia 7 Plus. But since those were fixed (some of them though), so I thought of not posting this discussion thread. And thus, it was saved as draft, and which was very annoying to see.

Hence, converting this discussion thread to a new topic under Community Feedback category... And just making a request to the forum developers to add an option to DELETE DRAFTS. Sometimes we want to comment something but it becomes irrelevant because someone else has commented a similar thing. So just to avoid rewriting of the same thing, all we can do is to stop writing and let the comment be saved in the draft.... FOREVER...
So, just a request-****-feedback... Kindly ADD AN OPTION TO DELETE ALL THE DRAFTS THAT HAVE BEEN SAVED.

(I am still having a few left after getting rid of some of them before writing this post because the threads on which those comments were to be made have been closed for discussions, and there is also one discussion thread too from last year, which too has become irrelevant now)

Comments