Screen freezing issues

My screen randomly freezes up and it's hard to type screen feels like I have to hard press on it to put in a character when typing onscreen.

Screen freezing issues

darth darth
✭✭  / 

My screen randomly freezes up and it's hard to type screen feels like I have to hard press on it to put in a character when typing onscreen. Then when I'm playing games the screen feels like it's hard locking and I have to lock phone and then unlock to unfreeze the screen and continue playing my games, it doesn't happen all the time but it's turning into a real pain. I've hard reset the phone from recovery menu a few times tried clear device cashe on recovery but says it can't. Have reset from settings menu and still same issue. Apparently it's an issue with Android 10 but no one can give me a reply with how to fix the screen freezing issue when it happens other than to lock phone then unlock. Does anyone know anyway I can fix this issue or an app that will fix the issue from happening. All other functions of the phone work well it's just this issue.

Tagged:

Answers

• Rairomy Rairomy
    ✭✭  / 

I am having the same problem after June update

• darth darth
    ✭✭  / 

I've had the issue since upgrading to Android 10. When on Android 9 didn't seem to have the issue. And seeing as I can't unlock the bootloader I can downgrade the ROM back to android 9

• mani143 mani143
    ✭✭  / 

Same screen freezing issue me also