New Brilliant idea that will make Nokia the leading mobile manufactures in the world

Good day I have a excellent idea that will take Nokia back to be the leading Mobile manufactures of the world again and Dominate for Centuries to come To begin with ,just to setup the phone..the user thereof should use three (3)mobile numbers of close friends/relatives close to him/her ill explain further why...the phone must come with a front security camera..im not talking about the selfie camera..aside from that..meaning the phone will have two front camera's of one which will be the security camera..so this camera will come with face recognition obvious the (security camera) the use of this camera will come into work whenever the camera detects another persons face than the phone will send an Notification immediately to the three (3) relatives/close friends which mobiles he/she entered with a location of that person...meaning whenever such person phone was stolen or might be indanger the three relatives/close friends will know the whereabouts of such person..the phone will also come with a panick button ..this button will be between the volume buttons and whenever such person encounters danger or needs help..he/she may/will press the panick button and the phone will once again sends a notification to the three (3) relatives/friends with the location of such person and the 'three' trusted people will immediately know the persons whereabout and can call for help...

New Brilliant idea that will make Nokia the leading mobile manufactures in the world

Broski Broski
✭✭  / 

Good day

I have a excellent idea that will take Nokia back to be the leading Mobile manufactures of the world again and Dominate for Centuries to come

To begin with ,just to setup the phone..the user thereof should use three (3)mobile numbers of close friends/relatives close to him/her ill explain further why...the phone must come with a front security camera..im not talking about the selfie camera..aside from that..meaning the phone will have two front camera's of one which will be the security camera..so this camera will come with face recognition obvious the (security camera) the use of this camera will come into work whenever the camera detects another persons face than the phone will send an Notification immediately to the three (3) relatives/close friends which mobiles he/she entered with a location of that person...meaning whenever such person phone was stolen or might be indanger the three relatives/close friends will know the whereabouts of such person..the phone will also come with a panick button ..this button will be between the volume buttons and whenever such person encounters danger or needs help..he/she may/will press the panick button and the phone will once again sends a notification to the three (3) relatives/friends with the location of such person and the 'three' trusted people will immediately know the persons whereabout and can call for help...

This phone will be like a private Gaurd...to you..it will ensure your safety.it will prevent a person being a possible victim of crime.. and even human trafficking..it will prevent abduction...for the first time will people actually look forward to buy not just a phone but a Private Gaurd aswell..all in One Mobile...well i know the idea will work ..and i know the people will love it...and the reason why i want to sell my idea to Nokia its because im coming along way with Nokia my frist nokia phone was a 3310 .and nokia is quality..But this time nokia will Give much more than just a Mobile to the people..but a private Gaurd aswell by...THE PEOPLE FIRST..feel free to contact me at my [email protected]