New Mobile Device idea

EVENING I have a another idea which i want to sell to Nokia this one is unique and special...

New Mobile Device idea

Broski Broski
✭✭  / 

EVENING

I have a another idea which i want to sell to Nokia this one is unique and special...

Nokia should also develop a mobile device to accomadate people that dont have enough time for typing/sending...email..masages..and for Blind people aswell...what i mean by that is that the phone must come with voice recognition..the main features of the phone should be ...accurate voice recording..and accurate voice recognition...hence blind people cant see.so their will be able to speak with the phone and through voice recognition and recording, the mobile would be able to assit such person request...for example...if such person says i want to save the following number on my device..8933788..the phone must be able to save such number...if the person request to call ..example..hennie..than the phone must make the call through the request of the voice recorded...but however this phone wont be just for blind people...it will also be for people that does'nt have time to read or type..so their can make use of voice recording request..and even listen to masages recieved through emails...so to unlock such mobile..you will speak and your voice will be recognise and the phone will unlock itselfs...

Please note this is just an idea..amendments can be made...

Comments

• AaronShane AaronShane
    ✭✭  / 

I dropped my Nokia 2.3 in a bath full of water, both speakers and headphone jack played up initially. But after a good bit of shaking and 30 minutes later phone is working perfect. Lucky me:)

UPDATE: phone is working but having issues with charging :/ phone charges fine but I keep getting random notifications

• AaronShane AaronShane
    ✭✭  / 

I dropped my Nokia 2.3 in a bath full of water, both speakers and headphone jack played up initially. But after a good bit of shaking and 30 minutes later phone is working perfect. Lucky me:)

UPDATE: phone is working but having issues with charging :/ phone charges fine but I keep getting random notificationsTweakbox

issue got solved!!

• I would like to see Flir technology in in the 8.4 for engineers and technicians. This would help us pinpoint excessive heat which we don't need

• AcharyaJi AcharyaJi
    ✭✭  / 

Can we look at 5" or 5.5" phones. Not everyone needs a 6+" phone.

While Nokia is bringing back old classic phone back, I guess there is a huge requirement for 5 and 5.5" phones as well.

I am have 5.1 looking to upgrade but except iPhone and Pixle there are no option 5 and 5.5" phone option for me :(

Something I believe Nokia should consider