New Mobile Device idea

EVENING I have a another idea which i want to sell to Nokia this one is unique and special...

New Mobile Device idea

Broski Broski
✭✭  / 

EVENING

I have a another idea which i want to sell to Nokia this one is unique and special...

Nokia should also develop a mobile device to accomadate people that dont have enough time for typing/sending...email..masages..and for Blind people aswell...what i mean by that is that the phone must come with voice recognition..the main features of the phone should be ...accurate voice recording..and accurate voice recognition...hence blind people cant see.so their will be able to speak with the phone and through voice recognition and recording, the mobile would be able to assit such person request...for example...if such person says i want to save the following number on my device..8933788..the phone must be able to save such number...if the person request to call ..example..hennie..than the phone must make the call through the request of the voice recorded...but however this phone wont be just for blind people...it will also be for people that does'nt have time to read or type..so their can make use of voice recording request..and even listen to masages recieved through emails...so to unlock such mobile..you will speak and your voice will be recognise and the phone will unlock itselfs...

Please note this is just an idea..amendments can be made...

Comments

• AaronShane AaronShane
    ✭✭  / 

I dropped my Nokia 2.3 in a bath full of water, both speakers and headphone jack played up initially. But after a good bit of shaking and 30 minutes later phone is working perfect. Lucky me:)

UPDATE: phone is working but having issues with charging :/ phone charges fine but I keep getting random notifications

• AaronShane AaronShane
    ✭✭  / 

I dropped my Nokia 2.3 in a bath full of water, both speakers and headphone jack played up initially. But after a good bit of shaking and 30 minutes later phone is working perfect. Lucky me:)

UPDATE: phone is working but having issues with charging :/ phone charges fine but I keep getting random notificationsTweakbox

issue got solved!!

• I would like to see Flir technology in in the 8.4 for engineers and technicians. This would help us pinpoint excessive heat which we don't need

• AcharyaJi AcharyaJi
    ✭✭  / 

Can we look at 5" or 5.5" phones. Not everyone needs a 6+" phone.

While Nokia is bringing back old classic phone back, I guess there is a huge requirement for 5 and 5.5" phones as well.

I am have 5.1 looking to upgrade but except iPhone and Pixle there are no option 5 and 5.5" phone option for me :(

Something I believe Nokia should consider

• The best camera phones you can buy today

1. iPhone 12 Pro Max. The best camera phone you can buy.
    2. Google Pixel 5. The best camera software and processing.
    3. iPhone 12. The iPhone's best cameras for less.

11 Mobile Innovations That We Need More Than Flexible Phones

• Better Batteries.
    • Wireless Charging.
    • Unbreakable Phones.
    • Stronger Screens.

• How can I add an idea? Is no button to add "new idea"

• Why not Nokia invest and support selfish os because selfish os root in old Nokia meego swipe based smartphone.please think Nokia.

• Please provide earphone in all Nokia smartphone and basic phone.

• Mike 2220 Mike 2220
     / 

Un kit de fotografía en los celulares de gama media alta como el Nokia 7.2 (que no tiene kit, que me gustaría que lo pusieran) que vale la pena tener un kit de fotografía.

Que tuvieran ediciones especiales de pack gaming para que los adolescentes le llame la atención.

Que tengan mica de cristal templado los celulares.

Fundas que se puedan vender en la página oficial de Nokia en mercado libre, además que se puedan vender los teléfonos en esa misma plataforma.

• Mike 2220 Mike 2220
     / 

Que tengan láser infrarrojo

• Nokia should consider limiting it's mobile models. Why launch many models like Damsung does? I’m using lumia 638 bought in 2013works fine except battery and apps. But why launch phones with big Sizes I love seeing phones with length below 140mm. Nokia should also remove the punch hole cam put pop up cam instead. The bezel at bottom for models like 2.4, 3.4, 5.4, should be removed. And big quad cam behind is too much for it's picture quality. IPhones with single cam can take good picture. Nokia should do that. Don’t let fans down Nokia plz.

• T_Jak T_Jak
    ✭✭  / 

I saw your launching of new phones last wek and was really looking forward to it - hoping for a phone with 5G, long lasting battery and a real good camera - and in a size for my hands - but again - the X20 is to large for my hands - and G20 is only 4G.

Please, please think of all the women with smaller hands, that still wants all the good stuff😜

• user1511048442825 user1511048442825
    ✭✭  / 

I am a man who does not like giant devices. I like one handed use so when I take my long daily power walks I can text and trade stocks with one hand while the other holds a bottle of water. I use the Nokia 5.4. I love the specs of the X20 and would buy it if it were not as big as a brick. Nokia must learn from Google, Samsung and even Apple and offer various sized upper midrange phones. They are missing on a big piece of market share due to their obsession with giant phones. If there is no 5G phone with a "normal" size out by the end of summer I am getting the new Pixel 6 in October and my return to Nokia will have been very short lived.

• kartik rathore kartik rathore
    ✭✭  / 

world needs Minimalistic phone now. Smartphones are making us addictive. The best available minimalistic phone in market is Mudita pure , but it cost $300. Which is insane.

I would like Nokia to build a cheaper alternative. with similar features like E-ink display, No internet, VoLTE , Music, Meditation etc. No need of making it as a Data Modem. it will be fine without that as well.

Price should be realistic as many students will buy it. around $60-$70. You can do it Nokia.

Pls Nokia make one such device.

• farwasmd farwasmd
    ✭✭  / 

Kartik rathore , his message have a little bit of mistake in him chat. He said their cost is $300 dollar, which is Insane, this word is inappropriate. Nokia 5.4 cost is $199 dollar it's a worth of the rate. Nokia 7.2 cost is $245 in Nokia store.

• SeoemecE SeoemecE
    ✭✭  /  edited July 13

Let's think about a REAL idea that might catch the attention back from all the Nokia lovers and even not the ones that feel nostalgia for those futuristic devices like the 3250 or 3650 models, but what if NOKIA brings back an N97Android phone, just think about this;

QWERTY keyboard for a laptop like/gaming improved experience.

Nokia, back in the days, had not the best but the bettest batteries for their devices, so think about if they place 1 battery on the keyboard side and another one on the screen side; MORE POWER, MORE FUN, MORE LOVE! Nowadays you have to carry an external battery to not run out off it if you use your device for long periods of time, so 2 batteries in 1 device would be giving enough power for the day to day usage.

#Snapdragon665 for a regular version of the N97 and #Snapdragon888 for the, not +/plus , (that name has been used already) N97 Master Version with bigger screen, bigger storage, and bigger battery.

I don't know Nokia, I had several Nokias in my lifetime; 3310, 8810, 3250, 3650, N-Gage (no shame sayin I had that one) N900, etc, etc... (and it's been a while since the last time I've bought one of your devices) the only reason I could come back with my loyalty to you guys and that would make a lot of us out there, really, really happy.

• I have the same question too! I am searching to see how I can add a nee post (Idea)

• amal ジョー amal ジョー
    ✭✭✭  / 

You can go to this page 👇️ and post your idea as a 'new discussion'.

Ideas — Nokia phones community