Nokia 7.2 Lagging

so i started facing notification bar lagging, lock screen lagging, volume key lagging from the day i bought the phone. .

Nokia 7.2 Lagging

so i started facing notification bar lagging, lock screen lagging, volume key lagging from the day i bought the phone. .

From day 1, I started facing the problem. Fix this with an update or something. I am very much disappointed as well as frustrated. 

Not even 24 hours since I bought it, and lagging. Should I laugh or should I cry? 17000 is not a small amount of money, at least for me. Fix this asap. 

They claim it to be their best phone. LOL. I am much frustrated. And these mainly arise with mobile data on and less with wifi.

I don't know how but fix this

Tagged:

Comments

• I am pretty sure that u are using this phone with with dual sim and if I am right I would suggest you to use your phone with single sim if possible this will reduce lags to some extent also don't expect that Nokia gonna fix these issues ASAP. I also purchased this phone 3 months ago and didn't received any bug fixing updates till now only 15-20 MB security updates I received. I also contacted Nokia through e-mail but they always ignore their customers concerns

• Tony Wilson Tony Wilson
    ✭✭  / 

Yes bro, Im facing the same issue here. Screen unlock, notification panel, volume control are all getting lagged when mobile data is used. But when on wifi, no lag is present. Everything goes smooth. I have no idea on what to do. Seems to be a software glitch in which I'm expecting Nokia to fix in the coming software update.